Game Developer (full time)
2tainment specializes in publishing of computer games and VR-software for national and international distribution. In addition, we are just establishing our own VR development section.
Furthermore, the company specializes in licensing existing games from developers or third party providers for optimization for and utilization with VR-software.
As far as the software portfolio is concerned, 2tainment focuses on the core market.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a Game Developer for our Magdeburg office.
As an ideal candidate, you:
- Are Motivated, goal-oriented, proactive, able to work under pressure and a team player
- Are looking to be part of a small team that is still developing
- Know how to deal with and implement constructive feedback
- Have a B.A./B.Sc. degree or higher in computer science or another area related to the job description
- Are enthusiastic about VR technology and implementation of VR contents
- Have proven practical experience in C/C++ und C# as well as practical knowledge of the most popular game engines (Unity, Unreal Engine, Cryengine)
- Are fluent in technical English
- Make our projects come to live in close cooperation with the other departments, provide input/feedback and propose own ideas
- Deliver high-quality maintainable code and documentation
What we offer you:
- Insight in the world of VR and an active role in our projects
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
- You will be an integral part of the team from the beginning
- A modern office in the center of Magdeburg
- A gaming corner with consoles as well as an Oculus Rift
Contact us: Please send your application along with work samples, salary expectations and earliest entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org